TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Grebr
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the services provided by Grebr, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. Product Information
- Grebr makes every effort to ensure that product descriptions, images, and prices are accurate. However, we reserve the right to amend any information without notice.
3. Orders and Payments
- Orders placed through our website are considered offers to purchase. We reserve the right to accept or reject these offers.
- Prices are listed in [Currency] and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payments can be made through [Payment Methods Accepted]. Your order will be processed upon confirmation of payment.
4. Shipping and Delivery
- Grebr will make reasonable efforts to ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Shipping costs and estimated delivery times are provided during the checkout process.
- We are not responsible for delays or issues caused by third-party shipping carriers.
5. Returns and Exchanges
- Please refer to our dedicated "Return and Exchange Policy" for detailed information on returning or exchanging products.
- Grebr offers a limited warranty on its products. Please refer to the warranty terms provided with your product for details.
7. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Grebr website, including images, logos, and text, is the property of Grebr and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Grebr shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use our products.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Grebr reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please review this page regularly for any changes.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
"At Grebr, our entire collection is a testament to the timeless artistry of Batik, an ancient form of painting . The Batik process, a meticulous and labor-intensive method, involves the delicate interplay of waxwork and multiple dyeing stages on cloth. Then printed on thick cloth.Each piece in our collection is not just a work of art but a reflection of the dedication, patience, and craftsmanship that goes into creating this remarkable fusion of tradition and creativity."
"I am the proud founder of Grebr, a brand that came to life as I celebrated my 50th birthday. This venture represents not just a milestone in my life but also a testament to the belief that age is no barrier to pursuing one's dreams and passions."
Plan your design on paper or directly on the fabric. Traditional batik often features repetitive geometric patterns or nature-inspired motifs.
Heat the wax to a liquid state. Be cautious as hot wax can cause burns.
Use the tjanting tool or brushes to apply the wax to the areas you want to remain the original color. The wax creates a barrier, preventing the dye from penetrating those areas.
First Dye Bath
- Prepare the dye bath according to the instructions on the dye packaging.
- Immerse the fabric into the dye bath, allowing it to soak until the desired color is achieved.
- Remove the fabric and let it dry completely.
- Carefully remove the wax. This can be done by ironing the fabric between layers of absorbent paper, which absorbs the melted wax.
- Alternatively, you can gently scrape off the wax with a knife, revealing the wax-resisted areas.
Painting is tweaked and printed on thick cloth and then turned into a beautiful bag.