Last Updated: 24/11/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Name, address, email, phone number, and other contact details.
- Transaction Information: Details about purchases and payments.
- Usage Information: Information about how you interact with our website and products.
- Device Information: Information about the device you use to access our services.
3. How We Collect Information
We collect information through:
- Direct Interactions: When you make a purchase, register an account, or contact us.
- Automated Technologies: Through cookies and similar technologies when you visit our website.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Process and fulfill your orders.
- Provide customer support.
- Personalize your shopping experience.
- Improve our products and services.
- Comply with legal obligations.
5. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service Providers: Third-party providers who assist us in delivering our services.
- Legal Compliance: When required by law or to protect our rights.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure.
9. Children's Privacy
Our services are not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"At Grebr, our entire collection is a testament to the timeless artistry of Batik, an ancient form of painting . The Batik process, a meticulous and labor-intensive method, involves the delicate interplay of waxwork and multiple dyeing stages on cloth. Then printed on thick cloth.Each piece in our collection is not just a work of art but a reflection of the dedication, patience, and craftsmanship that goes into creating this remarkable fusion of tradition and creativity."
"I am the proud founder of Grebr, a brand that came to life as I celebrated my 50th birthday. This venture represents not just a milestone in my life but also a testament to the belief that age is no barrier to pursuing one's dreams and passions."
Plan your design on paper or directly on the fabric. Traditional batik often features repetitive geometric patterns or nature-inspired motifs.
Heat the wax to a liquid state. Be cautious as hot wax can cause burns.
Use the tjanting tool or brushes to apply the wax to the areas you want to remain the original color. The wax creates a barrier, preventing the dye from penetrating those areas.
First Dye Bath
- Prepare the dye bath according to the instructions on the dye packaging.
- Immerse the fabric into the dye bath, allowing it to soak until the desired color is achieved.
- Remove the fabric and let it dry completely.
- Carefully remove the wax. This can be done by ironing the fabric between layers of absorbent paper, which absorbs the melted wax.
- Alternatively, you can gently scrape off the wax with a knife, revealing the wax-resisted areas.
Painting is tweaked and printed on thick cloth and then turned into a beautiful bag.